I know that your privacy is important to you, it is to me as well.
I respect the privacy of my visitors, and collect only personal information as it is necessary to provide the information, services, etc. that you request.
Information Collected Automatically:
When you visit this site:
- Your browser sends (and I may retain in server logs or otherwise) information like the:
- DNS domain with which you access the Internet (e.g., isp.net)
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, or the router you are accessing the internet through;
- The type of browser and operating system (OS) that you are using;
- The date and time you access the site; and
- The address of the referring site if you came via a link.
- This information is used in aggregate to maintain and improve the site, i.e. to verify that mobile information can be displayed correctly, how certain content is performing, and whether the site is operating correctly.
- This information is not used to identify individuals, except for site security or if required by law enforcement.
- I do not collect personally identifying information, except if it is explicitly provided by you, for example signing up for the mailing list or post updates.
Retention period: We maintain server logs until the need to be rolled off for size. Email addresses provided will be retained indefinitely. You may unsubscribe at any time, but your email address may be retained to record the fact that you have unsubscribed.
Email addresses for my mailing list are not shared with any third party, except as required to provide the service. I use a third party service (MailChimp) to manage my list. They do not use my mailing list for any purpose other than sending my emails. I will not sell, loan, or give away your email address.
Unauthorized use, tampering with or modification of this system—or its supporting hardware or software—may violate federal law or other statutes and may subject the violator to criminal and civil penalties. In the event of unauthorized intrusion, all relevant information regarding possible violation of law may be provided to law enforcement officials.